Monday, February 28, 2011

TurboFire - Day 6 (And, A Quick Miscellaneous Thought)

Sorry that I am boring you with these daily exercise/dieting updates. But, I'm really shocked that I haven't fallen off the wagon.  And despite it going well, I'm actually not much in the mood to talk about it.

There seems to be so much transitioning, especially with my girls.  They are living in the valleys and on the mountain tops recently and I am becoming drained.  The weight of responsibility of being their mom is weighing on me.  Am I doing enough (or, too much?)? Am I praying enough? Did I say the right thing?  Argh. They sure are not getting any younger (and, neither am I!) and I am trying to let go and hold on at the same time. 

It is definitely one of those times to press into God.  His word, His promises, and His love outshine all the questions and uncertainty.  He creates a perspective that is hopeful....in the valleys and on the mountain tops. 

No comments: