Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Influential People

I was going through some books (okay, "some" does not adequately describe the books we own, more like bazillions) for our yard sale and I came across one I hadn't looked at in awhile. It is a book of "Lists to Live By" and I am going to share one of my favorite lists with you today. I think we all need to be reminded of this...which sounds good in theory, but walking in it is a whole different story!

Influential People

We are impacted most by ......

1. People of courage.

2. People of character.

3. People of discipline.

4. People of excellence. (I try t0 tell my girls this when they clean their rooms!)

5. People of compassion.

6. People of encouragement.

7. People of vision. (I really need to work on this one)

8. People of generosity.

9. People of wisdom.

10. People of faith.

Dr. Steve Stephens - psychologist and seminar speaker

1 comment:

PressingIn said...

Okay Melissa. I'm going to type this up and print it off. This is a list that I need to not only remind my kids of, but a list that I need to be reminded of. Thanks for sharing and challenging me today. :)