Monday, May 31, 2010

I Have Some Catching Up to Do....

Can anyway say "breakneck speed'?

That would be how fast May has flown by while we packed about three months worth of activities into 31 days!

We started May 1st with May Day at school and I was on my feet for about eight hours straight running from various station to station.  I didn't even have time to take any pictures.  This was the same weekend #1 was in a play at school:





Then, we headed up to Great Wolfe Lodge in the Poconos:


In between all the weekend activities we have had softball nearly every night and #1 reffed some soccer games.  Then, #2 and #3 had their first track meet:




After the track meet, we headed out to our very good friends' wedding:



#3 had her field trip to Lake Tobias...



The following week, we went to Philly for #2's field trip.....



 
The Husband got to drive a stock car in Pocono....




 
#1 made a "chariot" for their Latin Olympics....




#2 dressed as Tara Lipinski for the fourth grade wax museum:





Our annual Memorial Day picnic turned into a surprise birthday party for me (talk about being confused and surprised since my birthday was in March!).....and, I got a laptop!! I was totally shocked.



Somehow during the month my house got cleaned, my family clothed, and none of the pets starved to death!!  Now, just a few more days of school and things slow down for the summer! I might get a chance to put that laptop to use and finally do some writing!

1 comment:

Bird's Eye View Photography said...

Few! That is a lot! I agree May went by way to fast!