Thursday, September 23, 2010

Got Art?

So, since I got like ZERO comments on my last post, I will keep things lighter and I won't be bitter (haha!). I will say that as I drove to pick up #1 from play practice tonight, the moon looked amazing behind the clouds, the temperature was perfect and it smelled like fall.  I blasted some Benjamin Dunn while I drove and realized I probably have not written much lately because I have so little time and focus to pay attention to the beautiful creation around me.  #1 isn't like that  So, I'm going to post a few pictures that she has taken lately and maybe it will inspire me to write something thought-provoking, life-changing or ridiculous.  #1 is quick to run for her camera when she sees something beautiful that many of us pass by.  I want my writing to be art like that....to paint a picture with words.  She just happens to have a gift to paint pictures with music, drawing, photography and actual paint.




1 comment:

After His heart said...

she's a great photographer! She sees things we often miss.....