Monday, March 9, 2009

Cue The Pointer Sisters

...'cause I'm so excited....and, I just can't hide it, oh no, no.......

Ready? Everyone join hands and skip in a circle with me.

We're going to Disney World. We're going to Disney World.

Not, only are we going to stay here for 5 nights with park tickets and the wonderful Disney Dining Plan for the same price as what we usually spend for a week at Family Camp, but we will then be heading down to my old stomping grounds where The Husband and I met and married for his 20-year high school reunion. My aunt and uncle gave us points from their time share for 2 hotel rooms on Ft. Lauderdale beach. For free. FREE I TELL YOU!!

This is favor, people!!! As an added bonus (as if it can get any better) we get to see my in-laws who live down there (and, I like them, I really do!) including our newest niece who, to date, has not made her arrival, but we are expecting her in just a few weeks!

Can you see why I'm still excited even though this all happened 3 days ago? It hasn't gotten old and I still have several months to keep looking forward to it!

We also are going to be booking it with our Discover Card that has a 5% cash back bonus going on if you book any travel before March 31st. We will then cash in the rest of our rewards from all of our various credit cards for food and gas cards to use when we are not at Disney. So far, that total amounts to about $400!!

....I'm so excited.....and, I just can't hide it......

Thank you, Lord! It had been a really rough few weeks until recently and this feels like a cool drink on a hot day that my Daddy just wants to refresh me with.

Now, if I can just get a good deal on boarding The Dog and The Husband can take some PAID vacation days (he has not been at his job a full year, yet, until October) everything will be set!

2 comments:

Beautiful Grace said...

oH mY wORD! I can hear the song going through my head right now!!! I'm so ecited...for you!!! :)

@pril G said...

Happy for you! Couldn't have happened to a better person!