Monday, June 22, 2009

Mark Your Calendars & Spread the Word!

The Husband and I were just at the State Museum last week with #3 while the other girls were at camp. It is so cool to see the quotes from William Penn about Pennsylvania being a "seed" to the nation. I think it is time to lay down religion that divides and in its place demonstrate the power of a true relationship with God, our loving Father!

And, on a totally random note, didn't I look like I was REALLY sleeping? Because I pretty much was drifting on and off...it was so comfy! :) Ha ha! I also can't help but notice how great The Husband and girls did! We'll work with Brandon any time on any of his projects....what a gifted and talented person he is!

2 comments:

Beautiful Grace said...

AWESOME!!! I could feel the Holy Spirit as I watched!!!

The Gang's Momma! said...

That was awesome! I'm so excited to share the video - thanks for posting it!