Thursday, July 15, 2010

Don't Know Where I'm Going, but I'm Going to Expect It's Breathtaking

Do you ever feel like you are on the verge of something amazing?

There is opportunity knocking.  You get to be a part of something that has God's handprint all over it.  After a season of laying low, you suddenly feel pretty fearless. 

You have been climbing for awhile and it gets a little tiring, seemingly endless sometimes, especially if you lose your focus.  This is the place where perseverance is born.  Romans 5:3-5 starts to make some sense.  Hope is a beautiful thing.

I haven't put my finger on it just yet.  There is no specific set of circumstances, just the feeling in my gut that a new chapter is about to be written.  This new season is going to be filled with a greater intimacy with God, void of fear and striving.  Just enjoying where He leads with the understanding that everything I have experienced up to this point served an important purpose in the fulfillment of His promises.  All the details will fall into place, I'm sure of it.

No comments: