Mama2dibs tagged me for a meme (again, the crazy "meme" word!). So, if you already know me...bear with me. And if you don't...here are a few random facts about me.
Here are the rules of the game;
1) Link to your tagger and post these rules on your blog
2) Share 7 facts about yourself on your blog, some random, some weird.
3) Tag 7 people at the end of your post by leaving their names as well as links to their blogs.
4) Let them know they are tagged by leaving a comment on their blog.
1. My most embarrassing story ever includes a stray hair and my OB/GYN. That's all I'm tellin'
2. I actually like Hannah Montana / Miley Cyrus music. I liked the 3-D concert movie as much as my girls did.
3. I was a bartender at my part-time job when my husband met me and invited me to his church. And, I was a good bartender. I think that's why I like making coffee drinks and Italian Cream sodas...it's as close to mixing a drink as I'll ever get nowadays.
4. I have a thousand nicknames for The Husband and my girls. Some of those include Sugar, Pooky, Sweetums, Honey, Beautiful, Mon Petite Poo Chu-Chu, Love, Ducky, Sunshine, Peanut, Pumpkin, Baby, Boo, Darlin', Gorgeous, Sweet Girl, Daughter, Peep, and Chickee.
5. I nearly cut off my right index finger on a ban saw in 7th grade shop class. I needed 3 stitches. Coincidentally, #1 starts "tech ed" tomorrow, which is just another name for shop class. I'll be calling my doctor to request some anti-anxiety medication for the next marking period. Just kidding! I will be praying and trying hard not to flashback!
6. My favorite book of the Bible is Acts. I love it, everything about the early church just spurs me on! When I received Jesus as my Savior, a lady came up to me at the alter and asked if I would help teach with her in children's church. The very first Bible story I studied (and, I remember it like yesterday) was Saul's conversion. Powerful stuff.
7. I do not like to fly. I am white knuckled pretty much the entire time which is why I haven't hopped on any planes for missions trips to Asia. Or, Texas. I'll pretty much do the 2-hour direct Florida route every 3-5 years and that's about it. The first time I was ever on a plane was when I worked for a resort in the Bahamas and I had to fly on a 20-minute flight from Ft. Lauderdale to Freeport. That was the first of over 100 trips and there are a few flight stories I could curl your hair with, like when the door seal popped open while we were in the air and the masks dropped. I just happened to be in the seat closest to the door. Yeah. I really hate to fly.
Okay...I guess I'll pretty much tag 7 people and see what happens!
1. On Fire
2. Livin' Life
3. Classic Mama and Not So Classic
4. Beautiful Grace
5. Like I Was Saying
6. The Gang's All Here
7. Anyone else who wants to do this, consider yourself tagged!