Friday, April 25, 2008

Taking a Break....

Wow. This is going to be my last post for a season. I've been getting a sense for awhile that I've been escaping to "bloggy land" and neglecting the things I should be doing. And, I'm not talking about housework. I am in a stage of just really wanting to spend time doing what my Father directs me to do. And, Father said to me take a break. Write some letters that should have been written years ago. Meet my mom or dad for breakfast. Pray without ceasing. Take better spiritual care of my family. Seek Him first. You know, BEFORE I turn on my computer for the day.

He is restoring this "first love" passion in me and I want to drink in every drop. I'm believing for more miracles, more salvations and for the things He has spoken over me to begin to come to pass. Not so I can feel good about myself, but so that people can KNOW Him. Not just know about Him, really KNOW Him. Their lives changed, transformed so that Christ gets the glory and the effect is contagious.....

I may post an occasional story or picture, but if you don't hear from me for awhile it is only because I'm trying to be more faithful with what He has called me to. For now, that's not blogging.