Sunday, December 14, 2008

Chalk One Up for the Super Mommy

One retreat, two birthday parties, a soccer game, 120 frosted sugar cookies and three Christmas parties later, I sit here with my potato soup all packaged and ready for the teacher's luncheon tomorrow. It is truly the season for Christmas miracles! Thank you, Jesus that I survived the weekend and here I sit with a (tired) smile on my face reflecting on all the wonderful memories we made this weekend. Not a bit stressed out (except for The (evil) Dog having the stankiest, stinkiest diarrhea from eating two socks. This while I'm in the middle of having 17 children at my house for one of the three Christmas par-tays....and, let me mention that The Husband was 4-wheeling during the festivities and doggie excretions). I give you the highlight reel (minus The Dog's contribution):




I have more to share about the weekend; however, I can barely put two words together to form a thought right now so I'm going to bed!

2 comments:

Livin' Life said...

You truly are super Mommy. I get stressed out just reading about your life. How do you do it??? You are my hero!!

Anonymous said...

Wow! I don't think I could do that! How blessed you are!!!