Wednesday, December 24, 2008

Extreme Home Makeover - Gingerbread Edition

I challenged myself. I took over the annual tradition of making a gingerbread house with the girls. The Husband always does it because I'm a little "structurally challenged", but he was stuck out of town over the weekend when his truck broke down. We were running out of things to do and it was way too cold to go anywhere! I looked at the box and realized that this was a deluxe gingerbread house, that quite honestly, a monkey should be able to assemble. Except for a little roof "splittage"where a peppermint slipped down inside the house never to be seen again, I'd say I built a pretty stable structure!



We had fun and I must admit, as the girls grow older projects like this are a lot less stressful! I also noticed that I get a little more daring as the years go by at trying new things!

No comments: