Monday, August 16, 2010

Life. A Semi-Rhyming Poem.

There is so much to ponder about life.
Am I a cool mom and a fabulous wife?
What about me? I'm so busy most days...
I forget if I shaved my legs this morning.

I'm starting class this week....
Brushing up on my writing technique.
What am I thinking, I may be insane.
I'm missing the days playing Candy Lane (ok, not really).

No time to blog.
Or, play. Or, sleep.
But, hopefully, there is still time
to eat brownies. 

This is so not a poem,
I'm just kinda tired.
My fingers missed typing,
Three coffees have me wired.

Needed a break from my studies.
I missed my blogosphere buddies.
I'm going to eat ice cream now.
Yes, this is stupid.

1 comment:

Tiffany said...

I actually pictured you rapping this...and in my fantasy...you looked WAAAAAAAAY cool and SUPER fabulous.

You're awesome!!!