Thursday, February 24, 2011

Houston, We Have a Problem (TurboFire - Day 2)

My DVD players are both malfunctioning.  So, I made it halfway through a workout tonight before I gave up because the screen froze every 6.3 seconds while I was in some horrible position that should only be held for a count or two and not ten seconds. 

No worries. I made up for the missing part of the workout by eating only enough food to sustain a hamster today.

Tomorrow, on my way home from work I will be purchasing a new DVD player and I will be back in action.  I have to admit I like (not love) the workouts so far despite the fact that they are so difficult to perform gracefully for a woman of my size/age/coordination.  And, the fact that my awkward attempts at following along flashes me back to watching my mom Sweating to the Oldies with Richard Simmons on VHS.

It has been entertaining and horrifying at the same time listening to the noises my body makes doing these workouts.  Will the clicking and crunching noises eventually stop or is this bone grinding on bone and I should be scheduling an appointment with an orthopedic?   It's too soon to tell.

No comments: