Sunday, February 27, 2011

TurboFire - Days 3 thru 5

I like it! 

I really like it!

I feel great.  I have been eating well (no sugar!) and doing the TurboFire workouts and I have so much energy that I jump out of bed each morning (after I push the snooze button 2-7 times).

It is not easy, but a very simple conviction struck me this week:

The only way to lose weight is to burn more calories than I eat.

That's pretty profound, I know.  Actually I have know that for a long time, but I was hoping for some quick fixes and a revolutionary "Cake Diet" to be discovered.

Weekends have always been a struggle for me overeating and choosing foods that are filled with empty calories (can we say Comfort Food?).  With God's grace I had a successful weekend and I feel really good. And, each time I work out, it is encouragement for me to eat healthier. 

I've decided that life is too short to be stuck feeling uncomfortable and worn out.  I want to have the energy I need to do all that God has set before me each day....and, I want to buy a pair of skinny jeans. 

Well....just kidding about the jeans! :)

No comments: