Friday, September 12, 2008

You Know It's Been a Busy Week When....

....your kids have survived on school lunches, Pop Tarts and food that other people have cooked for them.

....you can't remember the last time you pooped.

....you rack up a $13 library fine because you have no time to return books.

....you consume coffee in dangerously high quantities to stay awake due to adding an hour long round trip work commute to your already packed chauffeur service for your kids.

....you come home to emails and voicemails in the double digits.

....you begin to wonder which would be quicker: to buy new clothes or do the laundry.

As you can see I'm still working out the kinks and adjusting to life as a part-time working mom. I think if I would have put in 40 hours this week I would have lost my mind. I must say though, I am really enjoying my new job!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yum, Pop Tarts! (Can you tell I haven't eaten breakfast yet?)

Good luck getting used to the new schedule. :)

Natalie said...

Thanks for the laugh. Now my week is looking rather boring b/c not only do I remember when I last pooped, I remember when all my family members last pooped.