Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Tagged!

I got tagged by Jenne over at Love Like a Hurricane!

The rules:
1. Post the rules on your blog.
2. Write 7 random things about yourself.
3. Tag 7 people at the end of your post.
4. Pass on the tag.

So...

My 7 Things:

1. I know all the words to all the songs on The High School Musical 2 CD.

2. I am just as excited as my kids are to see High School Musical 3. In theaters on October 24th. I'm buying our tickets for the premiere this week.

3. I only like McDonald's french fries BURNING hot and dipped in honey.

4. I like (virgin) pina coladas and getting caught in the rain.

5. I can't stand to hold chalk in my hands. It feels so awful I get weak in the knees.

6. I like the idea of a clean colon. I'm usually researching and/or doing some kind of "cleanse"; although, now that I'm working I am laying pretty low with that. No need to earn any embarrassing nicknames so early on....

7. I really like control top anything.

Tag! You're it!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I do use honey on the chicken nuggets that I get to eat out of my son's Happy Meal, but have never tried it on the french fries.

As a kid, we did use ketchup on potato chips and scrambled eggs. :)