Saturday, June 28, 2008

Ahhhh.....Summer

It's Saturday morning and there are no softball games, no soccer games, no commitments. I slept until 8:30 and made blueberry pancakes. Then, the girls and I grabbed our bags and we headed over to the neighbor's house to pick raspberries. We got a bag full and I made a cherry pie (also from the neighbor's trees) and a blueberry/raspberry crisp. We'll be heading out to my Dad's house an hour away to celebrate his birthday later today. He and his fiance are so laid back, it is always relaxing to visit them.

Now, I need to motivate myself to get back into the routine of going to the gym starting Monday! Other than that, I plan on having very little commitments clogging up our precious summer time. After our talk the other night and my realization, life has been much more peaceful around our house! This is going to be a summer we'll always remember......

No comments: