Sunday, June 8, 2008

As Soon As God Decides to Give Me 25 Hours in a Day.....

....I'll be posting all about....

  • #3's kindergarten graduation
  • Narnia's Prince Caspian and how it spoke such volumes to me about my relationship with my loving Father
  • the best Moroccan Restaurant EVER
  • Susan's beautiful wedding
  • how absolutely delightful the water felt at the pool today with my family (did I mention once or 87 times how much I ADORE summer??!)
But, tomorrow I begin overseeing 2 of the 4 PTO Summer Enrichment Camps we received a nice little grant for. And, I'm actually teaching one of them (Art From Around the World). Which means I won't be having much time to catch up on my blogging. Until like July. Well, I hope it's sooner than that because I miss the blogosphere like crazy!

No comments: