Friday, October 17, 2008

Walk Down Memory Lane with Me

My life has been so packed that when I sit down to the computer I can barely put a sentence together and forget about good grammar and spelling! So, I've searched my archives and put together a little highlight reel, especially for some of my newer visitors (all 2.7 of you).

I'm convinced that she'd eat me to get me out of the way: The Other Woman

Some of you may recall my disdain for all things "Etsy", so I wrote this post for Natalie: Coming Soon to Etsy

This is just one of the many examples of how #3 cracks (get it? cracks?) me up on a daily basis: There is More Than One Way to Scramble an Egg!

And, I couldn't leave out every one's favorite horrifying little story that they can all relate to: A Little Poop Story of My Own

No comments: