Saturday, March 31, 2007

37 Things I am Thankful for on my Birthday

Yesterday was my 37th birthday and I feel the need to count my blessings...so here they are in no special order:

1. Jesus
2. The Husband
3. The Children
4. Diet Coke
5. Pasta
6. Chocolate
7. My mini-van w/ DVD player
8. My sun room
9. My computer
10. My free Easter ham I earned at Giant
11. My friends
12. Taboule
13. My family
14. My hot tub
15. My daffodils that are currently in bloom
16. My neighbors
17. My church
18. Tortoni (not to be confused with tortellini)
19. My moms group at church (MIA)
20. Dark chocolate peppermint Altoids
21. Good health insurance
22. Camp Hebron
23. Home schooling
24. Mr. Magic Eraser
25. My town
26. My library
27. My jobs
28. Coupons
29. My Bible
30. The gifts God has placed in me
31. My pink Razor cell phone with matching pink blue tooth
32. My grill
33. McDonald's with playlands
34. Flip flops and sandals
35. Italian cream sodas
36. Flavored coffee
37. El Rodeo Mexican food

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday Girl! So glad to know you are taking the "things I'm thankful for" approach." Not necessarily the easiest in the light of the messages the world bombards us with. You shine with Jesus' love and joy in all you do, and for that I am thankful :) Happy Day!

Plain and Simple said...

Happy Birthday to you,
Happy Birthday to you,
Happy birthday dear oH mY wORD,
Happy Birthday to you!!!!
Cha, Cha, Cha!