Monday, March 10, 2008

I've Been Tagged!

On Fire tagged me for this meme (what in the heck is a "meme" anyway??!)

What Ifs:


What if I could meet someone in the art world to chat with? I don't really "get" artsy people and I don't really have a favorite. It cracks me up that people spend thousands of dollars on something that looks like my dog painted it with her snout.

What if I could have one wish granted for the benefit of all mankind? Of course, I agree that I would love if everyone had a personal relationship with Jesus Christ, but to add to that "no fear" (because sometimes we take our "baggage" with us when we become a follower of Christ).

What if I could travel anywhere in the world? There are so many places I want to go, but if I could choose just one it would probably be Israel, followed closely by France, Greece, Italy and Hawaii.

What if I could live in a period other than the present, for 24 hours? I always thought it would be cool to be a teenager in the fifties. It looked like so much fun to go to "Sock Hops" and wear poodle skirts!

What if I could make over three areas of my body? I would makeover my hip/thigh area, tummy and eliminate all the moles and freckles that cover my body.

What if I could become an animal for 24 hours? Something that runs very fast and is at the top of the food chain!

What if I could bring someone back to life for 24 hours? My Pop. In fact, I sometimes dream about having one more chance to see him (I always tell him in my dreams "I thought you were dead"). He died suddenly of a stroke almost 6 years ago and it devastated our family. It is an honor to have GAS live with us (I think it would make him proud to know we are taking care of her for him). Seeing him for 24 hours would allow me to say all the things I didn't get a chance to tell him. But, on the other hand, only having 24 hours would be like grieving all over again and I'm not sure my heart could take it. Plus, he's in heaven and doesn't want to leave!

Okay...so, now I am tagging Classic Mama, Krazy Klingers and Livin Life! It's your turn!

4 comments:

This Journey of Mine said...

Yeah! Thanks for playing along! And I totally think the 50's would have been fun to, especially as a teenager!

Livin' Life said...

I agree with you "what's a meme"? I love you answers although you can not totally not like artsy people because you know me. Right?:)

Tammy said...

Thanks for stopping in and visting.
I loved your "What If's" and enjoyed you site.

I'll be back to read more.

Beautiful Grace said...

Freckles and moles are marks of beauty! :)