Saturday, March 8, 2008
Welcome to the PAR-TAY!
I'm all about par-tays and this is one I won't have to clean up afterwards!! For those of you stopping by for the first time, I will give you ten random facts about me and then some links to other posts that define me. These are in no order of importance.
1. I am a PTO, soccer loving mother of 3 absolutely wonderful daughters whose various extracurricular activities leave me breathless running from one to the next.
2. I like watching and participating both on stage and behind the scenes in theater. I have given birth to 3 children who can say the same thing.
3. I am not shy. In fact, I talk too much. Again, my 3 daughters have inherited this trait from me.
4. I love Jesus Christ and make a very conscience effort to share His love with others. I love praying for people, especially catching them off guard like in Wal-mart and restaurants and watching their whole countenance change.
5. I met The Husband in Florida and we moved up north when my oldest daughter was a baby. I love where I live, but I miss the beach like crazy. Especially days like today that are cold and rainy.
6. A good sense of humor is essential in life. If I could not laugh about the predicaments I've gotten myself into, I would have surely lost my mind by now.
7. Coffee and fountain Diet Coke. If I were stranded on a desert island that is all I'd need (besides my family and a Bible).
8. I hardly watch TV, but I'm a big reader. I like Christian fiction, particularly historical or suspense. I get them from the library by the dozens for me and GAS (my grandmother who lives with us). Then I stay up way too late reading them.
9. I really enjoy being a mom, even on the days when it feels like the life has been sucked right out of me. I think it is the most important thing I can do to contribute to mankind. I firmly believe that a lot of the problems we blame on the government really boil down to the disintegration of families. I am going to pray and do whatever I can to help remedy that situation.
10. I really like coffee. And, fountain Diet Coke. I thought that was worth mentioning again and I'm running out of things to say.
Here are a few of my favorite posts.....The Dog,
prayer, a funny story about my youngest, and everyone loves a good vomit story.
Thanks for stopping by!