Monday, October 15, 2007

My Prayer for Today

Lord, I ask for your mind today. To put aside all thoughts and temptations that try to ensnare me and hold me back from being exactly who you have called me to be. Lord, I am forever grateful for your friendship and soft whispers that calm my fretting soul on a daily basis. Help me to always hear your whispers even when the storm comes and the winds blow. Thank you for equipping me with everything I need to CHEERFULLY serve my family and others today. You are so good and faithful and I ask to be more like You today. Your perfect love and triumphant victory over sin is the strength that will carry me through today so I CAN MAKE A DIFFERENCE, without striving to do things my way. I am safe. I am safe. Thank you.

In Jesus' name. Amen.

No comments: