Saturday, October 27, 2007

I'm Doing the Happiest of Happy Dances!

It works!! It's sneaky, but it works!!!

I was inspired when I checked this out over on Like I Was Saying's blog. I then went and visited the Sneaky Chef website. I must admit, I was skeptical. I've tried to "sneak" healthy veggies into the kid's food before, but they always caught me!

This time I got cauliflower /zucchini puree past them mixed in a batch of mac-n-cheese and THEY CLEANED THEIR PLATES! I let #1 in on the secret and she told me it was completely undetectable.

I could go into great detail about being a mom that tries to push the healthy stuff, but that there is one particular child of mine whose weight and healthy food intake keep me awake at night. But, I think we are making progress.

Score one for the mom, score a healthy meal for the kid.

No comments: