Thursday, October 18, 2007

Happy Fall!


Try to ignore the "Zazzle" written across their faces and look at how ADORABLE these girls of mine are. I could just squeeze and hug and kiss them all day!!

By the way, in case anyone is wondering why they don't seem to be very coordinated with their clothes, I have soooooo many portraits of them in white shirts and jeans, matching dresses, etc....I told them as long as they had brown on they could pick what they wanted! We didn't actually order the top one because #1's face is covered with leaves, but I couldn't resist the bottom picture which is already framed and on my end table!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Beautiful girls and beautiful portraits!

Emily said...

I love the pictures! I agree. I wouldn't be able to resist the second one either.

The Gang's Momma! said...

GORGEOUS! All three of them are just lovely. Lovely.

Kelli said...

These are great pictures. You know, I never realized how much #2 and #3 look alike until right now.