Tuesday, October 9, 2007

Oh My Word, For Once I Have An Opinion!


I never follow American Idol or Dancing With the Stars or any other reality show with the exception of The Apprentice back in the day when it was new and actually interesting to watch.

But, hot diggity dog....I'm cheering for our favorite Cheetah Girl, Sabrina, in the current Dancing with the Stars episodes. She is fabulous and my only complaint is that I must T-Vo the show because most of the other costumes are too skimpy for the girls to see, even though the dancing is so much fun to watch! So, we can't exactly watch it LIVE (which is why I missed the whole Jennie Garth tripping thing, and I must say being a former 90210 fanatic in my B.C. days, I felt very bad for Kelly...I mean....Jennie).

I'm just so very excited that I can comment on something about today's pop culture besides High School Musical.

2 comments:

Natalie said...

I love her! She has my vote so far.

The Gang's Momma! said...

Jenni Garth TRIPPED? UGH. I'm so sad - she and Marie are my faves. Not that I watch the show or anything. Not that there's anything wrong if you do. Really.