- The rain
- The 15 degree temperature drop (after we got rained on)
- The snow (my helmet did not come equipped with windshield wipers)
- Rear ending The Husband on his ATV (he thought I was ready for the "advanced" trail)
- Hitting a tree at the same time I rear ended The Husband (that freaked me out a little so we got back on the "easy" trail)
- We got lost and our map disintegrated from the rain (and we had no idea how to get out of the forest)
- My soaked and frozen feet from getting out and walking up a swampy hill that I was afraid to drive up for fear of flipping over backwards
- No cell phone coverage (so we didn't even bother to bring them)
- No water bottles (we forgot them in the truck)
- Disturbing thoughts of wondering where our last will and testament was located
I can't wait to go back!! In June. When the sun is out. With a GPS. And, water.
Good times. Really.