Friday, July 13, 2007

I Feel It Coming

Normally, I would feel a nervous breakdown coming after the last few days I've had (or shall I say years)?

No, what I feel coming is a BREAKTHROUGH. Despite the circumstances dictating otherwise I am believing that all the pressure, the disappointment and the helplessness that has been a consistent presence in our lives lately in going to draw to a close as we surrender to the God of the Universe who has not left us out here floundering on our own. I will not give up, give in or allow the enemy to take my eyes off of Christ. I will dance with Him, sing with Him, rejoice with Him and allow Him to dry my tears and remind me that His mercy is new and fresh each day.

I am living expectant for the doors He will open and the breakthrough on the horizon. If you think of us please pray that everything works out for our house(s) situation and that The Husband not only gets a job that pays our bills, but also a job where He can encourage and help draw others to Christ.

Thank you so much and I hope to be back to regular "blogging business" next week sometime!

2 comments:

The Gang's Momma! said...

Wow, I go offline for a couple days and look what I missed. We will be praying for you and for the family. It certainly sounds like you know all the right stuff to be doing - and we'll be praying that you don't weary in doing them. Blessings to you all!

Beautiful Grace said...

Bless you as you embrace this season.

Seasons like this give us the opportunity to "Lean on, trust in, and be confident in the Lord with all your (our) heart and mind and do not rely on your (our) own insight or understanding." Proverbs 3:5

Holy Spirit, strengthen and build and give rest and peace. You provide, for You are the Provider. Meet ALL of oH mY wORD and her family's need. All for the glory of Jesus and in His name! Amen!!!