Monday, September 17, 2007

Horses, Horses, EVERYWHERE!

Has anyone with daughters noticed the new "trend" overtaking the the girls clothing departments? Besides High School Musical. It's horses. For the love of HORSES!

Now, don't get me wrong. My girls like horses. They like to RIDE horses, not wear them emblazoned on every piece of clothing they own, which may be their only choice by the look of things. I noticed it first at Sears, then JC Penny and then, finally, my favorite store that never lets me down, Kohls. It's bad enough trying to get #3 to wear anything besides shorts, tank tops and flip flops, but there is no way this kid will wear something with horses on it. Soccer balls, yes. Troy and Gabriella, yes. Kim Possible, yes. Horses, NO, NO, NO!

I need a breakthrough. And, a Lands End catalog.

No comments: