Wednesday, September 19, 2007

Kiss That Muffin Top Good-Bye

That's it! After shopping for a simple shirt with the children and getting comments like "Mom, pull your jeans up, it will help cover your muffin top", I have decided to start seriously exercising! No, not just jumping on the trampoline for a few minutes each day playing with the kids, really exercising. Oh, how I long for the days at Golds Gym when I felt so strong and the jeans that used to hang on me barely zip up now. I have been using that as an excuse for many months now. I really like going to the gym, and since I don't have the time or money to go now I guess I can't really enjoy exercise. And, life is too short to do exercise you don't really enjoy. right?

As Mr. Moseby would say, "Pish-Posh".

Let me tell you, I am the queen of excuses when it comes to taking care of myself. It's too expensive, I'm too busy, I have my period, it's toooooo hard, I would rather eat ice cream, the planets aren't aligned today, blah, blah, blah, blah........

Enough already. I know short of surgery I'll probably still have a bit of a pooch even if I lose 30 pounds, but my muffin top days are drawing to an end. I can feel it. And, honestly, I'm SO SICK OF THINKING ABOUT IT!!! I just want to do it so you never have to read another post from me about having to lose weight. It is an addiction and if I would start to take my health seriously I might actually, by the grace of God, be able to do this.

I'm back on the weight loss wagon. Again.

No comments: