Monday, September 3, 2007

A Little R & R at OC, NJ


What I Adored at OC,NJ

The beautiful blue skies
The sand between my toes
Sharing a bucket of Curly's fries
The sound of the surf
The wind in my hair
Holding their little hands on the boardwalk
The best pizza ever at Mac and Mancos
The brilliant sunset on the water
The refreshing feel of the pool on a mildly hot day
A black and white shake at the Custard Hut
The quiet of the morning as I spent time with the Lord
The hugs and squeezes and tickles all weekend long

Now...let me bore you with all the pictures! Indulge me, please!

This was out on Uncle G's boat....#3 decided not to go because her tummy hurt (I think she may have been a little sea sick just sitting there before we left). She stayed home with Aunt T.

Here they are wearing their new purchases ...no trip to the shore is complete without a t-shirt or sweatshirt!

The Husband is more into the sand castle building then the kids are!

Those really are the girls and my tiny faces.

This picture reminded me of the New York stock exchange. It sounded like it, too. It was really taken from the top of the Thomas ride platform on the boardwalk.

This is the gazebo that overlooks the bay at my aunt and uncle's condo. We were watching the boats before heading out for a night on the boardwalk.

1 comment:

Natalie said...

I love the flip-flop picture!