Wednesday, April 18, 2007

Random Thoughts (again)

Here's what has been decided over the last few days and I have a peace about it 87.34% of the time....

The DOG - bye, bye

School - financial aid paperwork filled out for Christian School

My new attitude - don't ask what you can do for yourself, ask what can you do for Jesus

The Husband's job - we are not moving to Tampa in the near future (or South Dakota) for The Husband to go into business with his dad, it is a mere thought and no serious plans are being made

My jobs - I have 1 more week left at Curves and then no more getting up at 5:30 am unless it is to leave to catch a flight to an exotic island paradise......

I picked up a Beth Moore devotional and I just really, really like it a whole lot. I make sure I am spending time in God's Word every day for as long as I possibly can which has meant less time on the computer. But, I think I'll be okay.....

I made some delicious soup for dinner tonight...took a chuck roast, added a can of beef broth, diced tomatoes and a half a bag of baby carrots. Covered it with water and added an envelope of onion soup mix....brought it to a boil and cooked it on low for like 4 hours.....boiled some little baby bow tie pastas and it was SLAMMIN'!!! Yum, yum...enough for lunch tomorrow.

Umm...notice how that darn little weight loss tracker hasn't moved lately?? Bummer. It is taunting me. So is the Rita's gelati that The Husband brought home for me.

Tomorrow when I have time I must brag about the compliment I received at the McDonald's play land yesterday from another mom and brag again about how kind and generous my children have been (could their mother's new attitude be contagious??!). Tune in tomorrow for details.....

No comments: