Thursday, May 10, 2007

Another Family Fun Spot



Being the Lancaster County fanatic that I am, I have found another "hot spot" to entertain the kiddos with. I have driven past this place many, many, many, many, many times before and only stopped once to eat never realizing they have a great play area in the back.

It is called the Trolley Stop and it is so wholesome and old fashioned I cannot link you to a web page 'cause they don't have one!

I'll tell you what they do have....a $2.99 kid's menu that includes your 5 basic entrees with fries and a choice of a Little Hug (which are STRICTLY forbidden in our house due to the high chemical content, but I made the exception today much to the delight of #2 and #3). I had a very greasy, yet tasty, finger lickin' good cheesesteak (hey, they were drinking Hugs, I could have a cheesesteak!) and the girls played and played and played in this very clean and well maintained area. #1 would've had a blast, too, but she was babysitting today.

We'll definately go back again; although it may be like Chuck E Cheese where timing is everything and it may not be so much fun when it is packed with rambunctious children!

2 comments:

Karen Hossink said...

This does sound like a great place, and I'm just wondering, are you trying to make non-PA folk like me jealous???
I do have lots of family in PA and would love to make a trip to visit. I'm just not sure where they are in realtion to Lancaster County. But maybe we can check out this fun place if we make the trip out east.

Kelli said...

I know where this is! Hee, hee, hee...