Tuesday, May 29, 2007

I Hate the Mood That I'm In

I'm in a "funk" and the worse part is that I don't want to be. I'm sitting here thinking of all the blessings in my life and how awesome God is, but I still feel blah. I can't even blame it on PMS and that is making it feel even worse.

We had our tenth showing today and the only offer we've gotten so far was pathetic. I'm not kidding. Even their agent said it was ridiculous and didn't bother putting it in writing. The Husband is still working the same job; although, it seems he still has an opportunity with a company that interviewed him a month ago. We're just sitting here. Waiting.

It just seems like NOTHING IS HAPPENING. I barely have the motivation to do schoolwork with my unmotivated children. Blah, blah, blah, blah, blah......

I can't believe I am even going to post this for the world to see how pathetic I am.....

I'll go make dinner now. That I can do.

1 comment:

Stephanie said...

Okay girl, you are allowed to have a funk every once in a while BUT I have to remind you of the truth....SOMETHING IS HAPPENING or you wouldn't be here. You aren't waiting, you just don't know what it is you are doing because God hasn't revealed it yet. You are still in your house because there is still something for you to do there same with your husband.
I speak from experience. We put our house on the market too and waited and waited and lost the house we bid on while we waited. We ended up selling the week of Christmas with two offers (virtually impossible according to agents.) Despite initially losing the house that we bid on, we still got it due to a last minute (literally) financial fiasco with the original buyer of our new house! God showed His glory in big ways with us! He will do it for you as well. It's all about Him!
Hang in there!