Wednesday, January 30, 2008

At This Rate I'll Be Ready for Bed at 5pm

Right now it is 8:15 am and I feel like I've packed a whole day into my early morning. So far....

  • I am watching another mom's kids and taking them to school with the rest of us this morning because she had to work out-of-town today. That meant getting #2 and #3 up much earlier than usual, but they didn't mind because they've been playing for the last hour. Oh, and her daughter's jeans were still wet, so I dried them!
  • I made dinner for us and for a family that just had a baby.
  • I started work for the day because I am going into #3's class to help with Kid Writing this morning.
  • I made everyone breakfast, including an egg over medium and piece of toast for me (that is a fancy treat for a mid-week breakfast).
  • I wrote out a check for lunch money and signed appropriate school forms.
  • I emailed various teachers about school things.
  • I read this and it made me cry.
  • I did a load of laundry.
Now, I'm getting ready to take the kids to school and REALLY start my day (including my Moms in Touch Prayer group first thing).

I hope your day is blessed and peaceful!

3 comments:

Livin' Life said...

OK so I have nothing to complain about today. Drama King said we have a busy day today, but now I can tell him absolutely not. I know someone else who actually has a busy day today.

Kelli said...

See, now I'm tired from your day. I'm going back to bed. :)

The Gang's Momma! said...

Aw shucks, Classic Mama stole my line! That's what I get for not logging in till AFTER I did all my chores and jobs and TO DO's for the day :)