- I am watching another mom's kids and taking them to school with the rest of us this morning because she had to work out-of-town today. That meant getting #2 and #3 up much earlier than usual, but they didn't mind because they've been playing for the last hour. Oh, and her daughter's jeans were still wet, so I dried them!
- I made dinner for us and for a family that just had a baby.
- I started work for the day because I am going into #3's class to help with Kid Writing this morning.
- I made everyone breakfast, including an egg over medium and piece of toast for me (that is a fancy treat for a mid-week breakfast).
- I wrote out a check for lunch money and signed appropriate school forms.
- I emailed various teachers about school things.
- I read this and it made me cry.
- I did a load of laundry.
I hope your day is blessed and peaceful!