Monday, January 14, 2008

We Made It!

I was really worried with the sickness that raged through our household that we would have to miss the Farm Show this year! But, on Saturday we managed to squeeze in a couple hours before a soccer game (which I messed up and thought was at 4pm and it was actually at 6pm, but that is a whole other story and I don't want to get myself worked up again!). But, we still manged to see all the highlights except the "radio" as #3 calls it! It was a bummer not getting to see the rodeo because we go every year. We may have to track down another one somewhere else to take the kids since I know they were disappointed.

But, we still saw (and smelled) the animals and got milkshakes. And, as a bonus, we met up with some good friends that we don't get to hang out with very often. Of course I have pictures....





2 comments:

Livin' Life said...

I will have to lend you some of my old rodeo stuff( rope, spurs, numbers and photos) for the girls. Years ago I rode at the farm show on Sat. Years ago!!!!

Anonymous said...

It's been years since I have been to the Farm Show. I love the milkshakes and donuts!! It's such a fun family time........thanks for posting the pics, makes me wish I went this year. And the weather was even nice during Farm Show week!!

~Sandy @Jesus and Dark Chocolate