Saturday, August 4, 2007

Our Friday Night


In response to my "Mommy Guilt" in the previous post, I planned a fun and somewhat inexpensive evening of family fun.

First, we had received free Kid's Meals coupons from Old Country Buffet for our summer library reading program so we went there for dinner. The kids were so funny, especially #3 who hasn't been there since she was a baby. The kids wanted to eat everything is sight and I must admit, their food has improved from a few years ago.

After we ate so much we could barely breathe, we went here. Once again, the cheapskate that I am had the girls change into their PJ's for "Kids Paint in Their PJs for $1 Night". And, at Christmas I ask some of the grandparents for gift cards to places like this. So, my bill for all of them to paint cost me $2.27. They all made something for their new rooms and the girls that were working there were very helpful teaching them techniques and giving them ideas.


As you can see, even The Husband and GAS got in on the action! They painted at the more quiet "adult" table, but I think they had as much fun as the kids!

1 comment:

Kelli said...

Wow. I didn't know about PJ night. That's a great idea.